Softwares | Jogos | Jogos online | Serviços online | Sair  
  Pesquisar no MeusDownloads
Olá, você não está logado ( efetue login ou cadastre-se )  
 Pesquisar

Pesquisar

3D Flash Animator 4.0

Voltar Voltar à página anterior  |  Informações sobre o 3D Flash Animator 4.0

Qual sua VERSÃO ATUAL do SISTEMA CONTROL?

por: Anônimo em 15/01/2008 09:33, 2206 visualizações

Data de publicação: 15/01/2008 (há 3568 dias)
Total de votos: 5
Opção mais votada: 2º - TRANSFER Palm (3 votos - 60,0%)

2º - TRANSFER Palm  
3 votos (60,0%)
1º - SISTEMA Control  
2 votos (40,0%)

nenhum voto (0,0%)
3º - COLETOR Palm  
nenhum voto (0,0%)
Responda a enquete FECHAR
Qual sua VERSÃO ATUAL do SISTEMA CONTROL?

1º - SISTEMA Control
2º - TRANSFER Palm
3º - COLETOR Palm

Comente seu voto (opcional)

Nome:
( Faça o login )

Quero receber notificações sobre comentários efetuados a este texto durante:

Comentários  -  Ver todos

Por Harsha Voto 2º - TRANSFER Palm Replicar 
Micha, I would venture a guess that it's msltoy designed as a filter for people they may feel aren't 'serious' enough about art to pursue it in any discipline. Not saying that this is true...But from the position of the imaginary school in question: I would imagine they have a reputation to uphold and they only have so many slots which they can open up. So they want to fill them with quality prospects. More good work means more money going back to the school in the form of donations, grants etc.From a 3D animation standpoint I think it's helpful but not necessary to be able to draw. Think of it this way: You can teach just about anyone with a 2D (traditional) background in animation how to use Maya in a relatively short time and they will have an EXCELLENT foundation from which they can pull. On the other hand, someone with a decent amount of time as a 3D animator and no real formal drawing experience (and I say this as one of those people) Would probably not pick up the tool and run with it quite as easily.I think animation in and of itself is a skill. That skill will continue to grow no matter which medium you practice and each could be complimentary of the other. I just think from a technical standpoint, the computer is a much more forgiving tool to learn. ...but a traditional animator might argue otherwise ;)

MeusDownloads © 2008 - www.meusdownloads.com.br
Voltar para MeusDownloads | Fale conosco | Cadastre-se | Sair

contador, formmail cgi, recursos de e-mail gratis para web site
contador, formmail cgi, recursos de e-mail gratis para web site